Pearl River School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks School Store!
This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to pay for school-related purchases.
With the initial roll-out, you can now pay for Field Trips for your students. In the future, you
will be able to pay for additional items such as Fundraisers, Donations, and more.
Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the
district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school lunches, your account is already
set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on the new link to Store. If you are not currently enrolled,
follow these easy steps:
1. Got to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your student(s) using the school name(s) and student id(s).
4. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQs
For additional information, contact Maria Algera at 620-3833.