- Pearl River School District Parent/Student Consent Forms:
~ Summer Health Update
~ Technology Permissions:
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Permission for Google Apps for Education
- Consent for Staff Members to Electronically Communicate with Students
- Guidelines/Consent for Publishing on the Web and in the Media
- BYOD: Acknowledgement of Personal Device and/or Computer Registration Requirements
- Pearl River School District Registration of Personal Computer and/or Device
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
Doctor information, medications, summer health information, device/computer model & serial number.
A parent/guardian should register by visiting www.familyID.com.
Follow these steps:
1. Creating an account: You will only need one account per family.
- Click on Create Account in the upper right corner if you are new to the system.
- Click on Login if you have already created an account for athletic registration/participation.
2. Once you have activated and logged into your account, click on Find Programs on the
top menu bar – type in Pearl River and click Find.
3. All schools will be listed
4. For each child, click on the link for: Pearl River SD 2016-17 Parent/Student Consent Forms
at the appropriate school. If you are registering a device or computer, you will also need
to fill out the Pearl River SD 2016-17 Registration of Personal Computer and/or Device.
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are
required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
8. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete.
You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID Support at: email@example.com or
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.